BEHOLD, how good and joyful a thing it is : brethren, to dwell together in unity!
2. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down unto the beard : even unto Aaron’s beard, and went down to the skirts of his clothing.
3. Like as the dew of Hermon : which fell upon the hill of Sion.
4. For there the Lord promised his blessing : and life for evermore.
BEHOLD now, praise the Lord : all ye servants of the Lord;
2. Ye that by night stand in the house of the Lord : even in the courts of the house of our God.
3. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary : and praise the Lord.
4. The Lord that made heaven and earth : give thee blessing out of Sion.