O PRAISE the Lord, all ye heathen : praise him, all ye nations.
2. For his merciful kindness is ever more and more towards us : and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise the Lord.
O GIVE thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious : because his mercy endureth for ever.
2. Let Israel now confess that he is gracious : and that his mercy endureth for ever.
3. Let the house of Aaron now confess : that his mercy endureth for ever.
4. Yea, let them now that fear the Lord confess : that his mercy endureth for ever.
5. I called upon the Lord in trouble : and the Lord heard me at large.
6. The Lord is on my side : I will not fear what man doeth unto me.
7. The Lord taketh my part with them that help me : therefore shall I see my desire upon mine enemies.
8. It is better to trust in the Lord : than to put any confidence in man.
9. It is better to trust in the Lord : than to put any confidence in princes.
10. All nations compassed me round about : but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
11. They kept me in on every side, they kept me in, I say, on every side : but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
12. They came about me like bees, and are extinct even as the fire among the thorns : for in the Name of the Lord I will destroy them.
13. Thou hast thrust sore at me, that I might fall : but the Lord was my help.
14. The Lord is my strength, and my song : and is become my salvation.
15. The voice of joy and health is in the dwellings of the righteous : the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
16. The right hand of the Lord hath the pre-eminence : the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
17. I shall not die, but live : and declare the works of the Lord.
18. The Lord hath chastened and corrected me : but he hath not given me over unto death.
19. Open me the gates of righteousness : that I may go into them, and give thanks unto the Lord.
20. This is the gate of the Lord : the righteous shall enter into it.
21. I will thank thee, for thou hast heard me : and art become my salvation.
22. The same stone which the builders refused : is become the head-stone in the corner.
23. This is the Lord’s doing : and it is marvellous in our eyes.
24. This is the day which the Lord hath made : we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25. Help me now, O Lord : O Lord, send us now prosperity.
26. Blessed be he that cometh in the Name of the Lord : we have wished you good luck , ye that are of the house of the Lord.
27. God is the Lord who hath shewed us light : bind the sacrifice with cords, yea, even unto the horns of the altar.
28. Thou art my God, and I will thank thee : thou art my God, and I will praise thee.
29. O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious : and his mercy endureth for ever.